Client Technical Analyst II 9/3/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Schedule: Full-time
Job ID: REQ20003400
This position will support the Client Test Environment (CTE) within Quality Control and is responsible for assigned task related to supporting projects, triage, set-up and end to end testing activity for internal and external clients utilizing this test region as part of the Client and Patient Services organization. Client Services encompasses client and benefit administration, quality control, implementation, client support center (CSC), participant materials, clinical operations and eligibility. In addition, Client Services includes centralized functions to drive continuous process improvement, pharmacy compliance and forward-looking planning.
* Supports research and analysis for the Client Services organization in ESI. Acts as a CTE and product SME.
* Responsibilities include being a trusted advisor to peers, consultants, clients and account managers with regard to creation of end-to-end test scenarios and execution of tests.
* This role supports all day to day functions necessary to the operational effectiveness of a test environment, including, but not limited to Product Guide maintenance, benefit & referential refreshes, file transfer monitoring, triage of all supported functions, training and balancing of billing, pre-edit and other reporting data.
* Considerable cross functional communication and collaboration efforts with internal partners and clients is required. Relationship building and daily partnership with internal teams across the organization is a key success factor.
* Ability to support project plans activities and communicate results in a client/vendor facing method when applicable. Perform other tasks or special duties as assigned.
* Bachelor s Degree in a Business or Technical curriculum preferred; or 8 to 10 years equivalent work experience
* 2-5 years relevant subject matter experience (i.e., IT, healthcare, QA, project management)
* Strong business and technical aptitude a must
* Previous use of mainframe TSO and CICS preferred
* Experience in the pharmaceutical, PBM or healthcare industry preferred
* Problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions
* Project management and organizational skills a plus
* Proven ability to prioritize work load and meet project deadlines
* Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
* Self starter and ability to learn quickly
* Extremely detail oriented
* Strong customer service focus; with client presentation skills preferred
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Willingness to work a flexible schedule - on call rotation required to accommodate project deadlines
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The mission of Client Services is to meet market needs for speed, flexibility and reliability, while driving and influencing best operational practices to make Express Scripts the most competitive and effective PBM.
Client Services includes Client and Benefit Administration, Manual Claims Processing, Eligibility, Quality Control, Implementation and the Client Service Center. These centralized functions support the client lifecycle throughout the enterprise to help Express Scripts get it right the first time to increase client satisfaction and reduce waste and the cost of rework.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Express Scripts is an EOE
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.