Clinical Account Manager- New England
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
The clinical account manager is responsible for increasing Agilent's market share in the assigned geography for our chromatography and mass spectrometry products. In this role you will create and successfully execute on a territory development plan that will result in sales growth outpacing our competitors working in the same geography.
* Responsible for developing customer relationships and maintaining their satisfaction.
* Provides prompt response to all customer requests.
* Proactively prospects for new customers and new opportunities.
* Achieves all sales targets around quota and sales forecasts.
* Works collaboratively with our CSD (Consumables) and SSD (Service) teams.
* Solves a broad range of problems of varying scope and complexity.
* Must be able to proactively drive the sales cycle and forecast sales accurately in a 30-60-90 day sales window.
* Provides rigor around CRM updates, expense reporting and other required business reporting.
* Consistently demonstrates Agilent Core Values of:
Innovation and Contribution
Trust, Respect, Teamwork
* Understanding of the Clinical market for Agilent CORE products including chromatography and mass spectrometry solutions.
* Bachelor or Master degree in relevant area of science
* 2+ years relevant sales experience.
* Requires in-depth knowledge and experience in job and ability to work independently.
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law poster available here:
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 (US and Canada only) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.