Clinical Contract & Budget Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for a Clinical Contract & Budget Manager to partner closely with finance and our clinical operations team to manage all contracts, budgets and payments for our clinical trials. The Clinical Contract reviewing contracts for adherence to stated terms and conditions, updating the contracts database, gathering signatures, distribution/archiving.
Additionally, this person will support the development of key KPI/ROI metrics used as a reporting mechanism for management oversight.
* Bachelor's Degree in finance or related field; CPA preferred but not required
* Extensive knowledge of clinical research Phase II-IV
* Experience leading the negotiation process for clinical trial sites, clinical service providers, labs and other
external service providers
* Excellent negotiation skills and vast knowledge of clinical trial agreements
* Strong financial background with a minimum of 5 years' experience and familiarity with clinical trials
* Strong negotiation skills and vendor management experience