Clinical Coordinator - RN Coordinator - Emergency Dept
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Wheat Ridge, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONLutheran Medical Center is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health and hope to our patients.
* Wheat Ridge, CO (estab. 1905)
* Community-based, acute care hospital, Level III Trauma Center
* 2,100 associates, 900 physicians, 600 volunteers
* 338 beds
Services & Expertise
* 5-Star Birthing Center
* Breast Care Center (NAPBC accredited)
* Bridges Integrative Health & Wellness
* Comprehensive Cancer Center
* Heart & Neurovascular
* Primary Stroke Center
* Robotic Surgery
* Senior ER, Behavioral Health & Surgery
* Sleep Center
* Spine Center
* Women & Family Center
Kudos: Lutheran is recognized for quality, safety & patient experience by Truven, the Joint Commission & more!
Provide clinical supervision and performance management functions of assigned patient care areas/manage personnel. Assist in the overall management of the patient care unit as designated by the Clinical Director. Provide shift leadership and serve as the shift clinical resource. Assist with the management of staffing resources and patients. Supervise, provide and coordinate patient care activities and maintain quality of care in accordance with policies and procedures.
* Requires licensure as Registered Nurse in Colorado or compact state
* Requires Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN) within 5 years of hire
* BLS and ACLS required
* TNCC and either PALS or ENPC required within 6 months of hire
* Three years nursing experience, required. Preferably in ED.
* Two years leadership experience, preferred