Clinical Data Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMore information about this job:
ERT is the leading cloud platform solutions provider that captures quality efficacy and safety endpoints, harmonizes data from any clinical source system, and delivers real-time insights for optimum trial performance innovating better health for over 40 years and tomorrow. ERT s combination of technology, services, and consulting increases the accuracy and reliability of patient data and improves the efficiency of the clinical development process throughout the product lifecycle. ERT provides sponsors and CROs with the most widely deployed solutions in centralized Cardiac Safety, Respiratory, Suicide Risk Assessment, and Clinical Outcome Assessments (COAs including patient, clinician, and observer reported outcomes). ERT is a global organization with headquarters in Philadelphia, PA and offices throughout the U.S., U.K., Japan, and Germany.
We are looking to build out our team with a Clinical Data Analyst who can transform a vast amount of clinical data into innovative visualizations and analytics to deliver game-changing insight into clinical trials. This position will report directly to the Platform Manager.
* Design innovative approaches to view and interact with clinical data for analysis.
* Develop and review assigned functional specifications using standardized templates to describe functionality of reports and analytics to be developed.
* Verify technical deliverables including results and performance.
* Perform peer source code review.
* Participate in Product Meetings.
* Participate in the full development lifecycle.
* Work closely with Customer Care in resolving assigned customer inquiries and requests for product and technical information.
* Increases self-marketability by developing greater technology, industry, and product knowledge by attending courses/seminars related to technologies appropriate to the software development being performed, industry developments and trends, and self-studies to strengthen product knowledge.
* Work closely with Professional Services in resolving client implementation issues.
* Desire to be a key player on a small, growing team that is building some great products for clinical research.
* Ability to execute and deliver to tight guidelines and schedules.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description represent the major responsibilities of the position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.
* Strong overall experience developing reports and/or statistical analysis for clinical research is required.
* 5+ years of experience developing applications in Oracle including:
* Data Modeling
* Managing Oracle Views, Materialized Views and Dependencies
* Application of Oracle Analytic Functions
* Ability to analyze the Oracle Optimizer and Explain Plans
* Dynamic SQL and Bulk Binding
* 3+ years of experience using Business Intelligence reporting and data visualization toolsets such as SAS, Tibco Spotfire, Logi Analytics, Tableau, etc.
* Background in math, statistics and/or quantitative analysis a plus.
* Previous consulting experience is a plus.
* Previous experience in Agile, team-based product development is preferred.
* Experience with cloud-based and SaaS products is a plus.
* BS/MS in Computer Science or related field.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.