Clinical Deployment Specialist Western US
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ZOLL Medical is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140 countries, we continue to expand our reach, as well as our product offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust us to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. ZOLL products are used every day across the globe to save the lives of people who suffer sudden cardiac arrest. From Real CPR Help technology-an industry first-to the world's only wearable defibrillator, our capabilities and features set us apart. But none of this would be possible without the motivation and dedication of ZOLL employees, and we're invested in their success.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Join our team. It's a great time to be a part of ZOLL!
Drive EMS sales by enhancing customer satisfaction and retention in the clinical education and
implementation process; where new cardiac monitor/defibrillators, AutoPulse or ZOLL Data Systems products are utilized. Reports to the Manager, EMS Training and Clinical Deployment.
* Customer Support: Interface with large competitive conversions and selective North American EMS customers to ensure continual product support throughout both pre- and post- sale stages, as directed by
* Deployment -Support new competitive conversions.
* Pre-sale awareness of ZOLL products & depth
* Equipment set-up
* Post-sale training and development -(Classroom & field ride-alongs)
* Post-sale troubleshooting
* Post-sale follow-up
* One-ZOLL - Act as a liaison in coordinating efforts amongst ZOLL departments/personnel to ensure customer perception of One-ZOLL.
* ZOLL Data Systems -Deployment team
* Field sales -Territory Manager
* Technical Support
* Development - Comprehensive deployment plans created for EMS customers to include the following:
* On-site deployment & training timelines
* Train-the-trainer program training & curriculum
* ALS & BLS training & curriculum
* Post-deployment satisfaction survey
* Assignments - Time to include:
* 60 - 80% travel - Includes over-night stays and occasionally
* Paramedic level or higher
* Minimum of 3 years pre-hospital field experience
* Clinical training experience (AHA - ACLS, PALS, 12-Lead, ETC02, )
* Technical background: Troubleshooting capital equipment, resuscitation, product management preferred (cardiology a plus)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Project management and planning
* Proficiency with common word processing, presentation, spreadsheet and database programs
* BA/BS Degree or equivalent
Los Angeles, California, United States