Clinical Dietitian - Food Service - (PRN)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 3/1/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 00001-54308
TRISTAR CENTENNIAL MEDICAL CENTER NASHVILLE, TN
OUR 657 BED HOSPITAL IS BOTH NATIONALLY AND LOCALLY RECOGNIZED, INCLUDING BEING NAMED AS ONE OF THE NATION\'S TOP 100 HOSPITALS IN THE AREAS OF CARDIOLOGY, STROKE, ORTHOPAEDICS AND BREAST CANCER MANAGEMENT. AS A RESULT OF THE CONTINUED ADVANCES IN QUALITY CARE, MANY IMPROVEMENTS IN ALL AREAS OF HEALTHCARE HAVE BEEN MADE AND THOUSANDS OF LIVES HAVE BEEN SIGNIFICANTLY IMPACTED. THIS POSITION WILL PLAY A KEY PART IN CONTINUING OUR SUCCESS!
CENTENNIAL MEDICAL CENTER is currently looking for a CLINICAL DIETITIAN
* Develops and implements care plans through screening and assessment and updates/reassess as needed.
* Orders supplements and provides feedings to help supplement intake
* Provides appropriate education as ordered/requested
* Involved in alternate nutrition care as ordered-assessing/reassessing needs and monitoring status.
* Communicates effectively with all customers
* Must complete B.S. in Food and Nutrition, Complete Dietetic Internship
* Must be Registered and Licensed in Tennessee Eligibility-must complete within 6 months of hire date
* Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with all ancillary departments
Last Edited: 02/09/2017