Clinical Director - ABA - Southeastern MA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
The May Institute Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONCLINICAL DIRECTOR - ABA - SOUTHEASTERN MA
Job ID: 2016-2230
Job Location: Raynham, Massachusetts
Type: Regular Full-Time
Category: Behavior Analyst
May Institute currently has an exciting opportunity for a BCBA to supervise clinical staff and provide clinical oversight of group homes and day habilitation programs for adults with developmental disabilities in Southeastern Massachusetts. Come join our team of compassionate and talented leaders. In addition to utilizing your clinical expertise and supervisory skills, you will have multiple opportunities to engage in cutting-edge research, publish, and present at conferences.
* Coordinate clinical services across centers
* Work with an inter-disciplinary team to develop comprehensive behavior plans
* Supervise and provide consultation to staff
* Conduct staff trainings/meetings
* Participate in applied research and attend conferences.
* Collaborate with senior clinical leaders across the organization
* Receive an excellent comprehensive benefit package
* Master s degree in psychology or a related field
* BCBA Certification