Clinical Lab Scientist CLS Bone Marrow Hematopathology Lab
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 4/21/2017
JOB DESCRIPTION- - - # Clinical Lab Scientist \(CLS\) \- Bone Marrow :
Hematopathology Lab Department:
Hematopathology Lab - - - # Description Requisition ID:
7525 Job Title:
Clinical Lab Scientist \(CLS\) \- Bone Marrow \-Hematopathology Lab Department:
Hematopathology Lab Hours:
Both openings are Full Time/Days \(40 hours per week\) Location:
* Position Summary and Key Responsibilities
* The Bone Marrow Technologist uses comprehensive knowledge to accurately perform and evaluate highly complex laboratory testing in an efficient manner\. The person in this role must demonstrate behavioral skills that contribute to a productive work in the Hematopathology Laboratory in order to provide test data for clinical purposes, as delegated under CLIA by the Technical Director\. Also performs related research test procedures when needed\. Meets CLIA and State of California requirements for clinical laboratory testing personnel\.*
* Minimum Education and Skills Required for Consideration:
* Minimum Education:
* Bachelor's degree and completion of a certified clinical program in medical laboratory sciences or equivalent required\. -
* Minimum Experience:
* 5 years of experience in a CLIA certified Hematopathology Laboratory\. -
* Required Certification/Licensure:
* California Clinical Laboratory Scientist \(CLS\) License is required*
* About City of Hope
* City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 4000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other life\-threatening diseases and guided by a compassionate, patient\-centered philosophy\. Founded in 1913 and headquartered in Duarte, California, City of Hope is a remarkable non\-profit institution, where compassion and advanced care go hand\-in\-hand with excellence in clinical and scientific research\. City of Hope is a National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, an alliance of the nation's 20 leading cancer centers that develops and institutes standards of care for cancer treatment\. City of Hope is an equal opportunity employer\. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability\. .