Clinical Laboratory Scientist CLS Flow Cytometry Tech Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 4/21/2017
JOB DESCRIPTION- - - # Clinical Laboratory Scientist \(CLS\) \- Flow Cytometry Tech Lead Department:
Hematopathology Lab - - - # Description Description Requisition ID:
7797 Job Title:
Clinical Laboratory Scientist \(CLS\) \- Flow Cytometry Tech Lead Shift:
Full Time | Days Department:
Hematopathology Lab Location:
* Position Summary and Key Responsibilities
* Use comprehensive knowledge to accurately perform and evaluate highly complex laboratory testing in an efficient manner\. Demonstrate behavioral skills that contribute to a productive work environment and provide excellent customer service\. Performs all technical procedures and other tests in the Flow Cytometry Laboratory in order to provide test data for clinical purposes, as delegated under CLIA by the Technical Director\. Also performs related research test procedures when needed\. Meets CLIA and State of California requirements for clinical laboratory testing personnel\.*
* Minimum Education and Skills Required for Consideration:
* _Minimum Education:
* _Bachelor's degree and completion of a certified clinical program in medical laboratory sciences or equivalent required\._ +
* Minimum Experience:
* 8 years of experience in a CLIA certified Flow Cytometry laboratory
* Required License/Certification:
* California Clinical Laboratory Scientist \(CLS\) licensure is required;MT\(ASCP\) or equivalent national certification, preferred\. + Qualification in Flow Cytometry \(ASCP\) preferred
* About City of Hope
* City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 4000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other life\-threatening diseases and guided by a compassionate, patient\-centered philosophy\. Founded in 1913 and headquartered in Duarte, California, City of Hope is a remarkable non\-profit institution, where compassion and advanced care go hand\-in\-hand with excellence in clinical and scientific research\. City of Hope is a National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, an alliance of the nation's 20 leading cancer centers that develops and institutes standards of care for cancer treatment\.City of Hope is an equal opportunity employer\. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability\. .