Clinical Lead Pharmacist - Pharmacy Lakewood 9/16/2016
Truman Medical Centers, Inc
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
Truman Medical Centers, a two-hospital, 600-bed, not-for-profit healthcare system, is the largest and most comprehensive safety net healthcare provider in Jackson County and Kansas City, Mo. TMC serves as the pri mary teaching hospital for the University of Missouri-Kansas City Schools of Medicine, Nursing, Dentistry and Pharmacy. Recognized as a critical area resource for advanced specialized healthcare, TMC is constantly working to deliver the best possible medical care for our patients. Quality, innovation, team work and attention to detail are at the heart of all we do. TMC s tagline is: Better. For Everyone. It is a simple state ment, but it has profound significance. It is what we stand for, it is the focus of our work, and it is our promise to our patients.
The clinical lead pharmacist performs all duties and responsibilities set forth for Pharm.D./Sr. Staff pharmacist. In addition the clinical lead pharmacist provides pharmaceutical care through clinical services, teaching opportunities, general staffing, and staff support within the pharmacy department. They also take part in other areas of practice both within and outside the department of pharmacy to provide direct patient care, pharmaceutical services, education, and research.
* Doctor of Pharmacy Degree
* Current Missouri state licensure and in good standing with the Board of Pharmacy, which includes the designation to provide Medication Therapy Services (MTS) as a pharmacist.
* Completed ASHP accredited PGY-1 Pharmacy Practice Residency or equivalent experience in practice area.
* Obtain/maintain Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
* Become and maintain Board Certification in respective area of practice through the Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties (BPS) within 2 years of assuming position.
7:00AM - 3:30PM