Clinical Liaison - Charlotte, NC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 3/13/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONBioScrip, Inc. is one of the nation's leading specialty home infusion companies! Our focus is clinical excellence and improving the quality of our patients' lives. With over 2,500 employees able to service 46 states, BioScrip has externally-qualified Centers of Excellence built around specific clinical conditions and therapies, as well as Ambulatory Infusion Centers around the country. Ours is a fast-paced dynamic work environment with room for new ideas and opportunities for career advancement. We offer a wide array of employee benefits as well as Tuition Reimbursement, an Employee Referral Program, and a 401(k) plan with a Company match.
Due to our exceptional growth and success, we are currently seeking a Clinical Liaison to join our team.
This position facilitates patient care coordination / referrals in the marketplace as required with balance of time spent making sales calls. As a clinical expert, educates patients, physicians, case managers and all customers regarding diseases states, infusion therapy, Transitional Care Management and available BioScrip services.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required, BSN preferred. Current Registered Nurse licensure in good standing in state of practice required. CPR certification is required. CRNI preferred. A minimum of two (2) years current nursing experience in a clinical specialty involving infusion therapy required, including patient assessment skills, venous access skills and emergency patient care, with at least one (1) year of home health experience required. Experiential requirements may be waived in lieu of evidence of progressive growth in and attainment of the skills necessary to perform the required duties. Must have a valid driver's license and maintain a driving record which meets company's standards and must have auto insurance in effect at all times.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required, with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills and organizational skills required.
* Expert understanding in clinical areas of responsibility.
* Solid knowledge of BioScrip policies and procedures.
* Solid knowledge of home infusion industry, as well as a solid knowledge of respiratory, HME and enteral lines of business.
* Knowledge of local, state, federal, and other regulations applicable the industry.
* Knowledge of accreditation standards and requirements
* Ability to work independently and demonstrate leadership.
* Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
* Knowledge of computerized information systems.
* Knowledge of infusion pharmacy reimbursement: state, federal and commercial.
* Ability to develop and maintain recordkeeping systems and procedures.
* Knowledge of current business issues and trends.
* Ability to develop and implement financial plans and manage resources.
* Ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
* Knowledge of marketing strategies, processes, and available resources.
* Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
* Ability to assume flexible work schedule. Ability to travel between locations during the business day as necessary to fulfill the job duties described herein. Ability to travel overnight occasionally.
* Displays a neat, clean, professional appearance or demeanor at all times.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret business information, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from physicians, managers, patients, employees, payors and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and volume. Ability to read and interpret profit and loss statements. Ability to prepare budgets and revenue projections.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of abstract variables.
BioScrip is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, color, race, ancestry, national origin, disability, genetic information, military status, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, marital status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, legally protected medical condition, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Background checks and drug screens are part of our hiring process. Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.