Clinical Manager - Psychiatry - CRC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 5/6/2017
Einstein Healthcare Network
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Description
EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK IS A PRIVATE, NOT FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATION WITH SEVERAL MAJOR FACILITIES AND MANY OUTPATIENT CENTERS. OUR PRIMARY MISSION IS TO PROVIDE COMPASSIONATE, HIGH QUALITY HEALTHCARE TO THE GREATER PHILADELPHIA REGION. EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK PROMOTES WELLNESS. RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT SMOKING IS DANGEROUS TO THE HEALTH OF SMOKERS AND TO OTHERS. EINSTEIN CAMPUSES ARE TOBACCO AND SMOKE FREE.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION INCLUDE:
* Member of the management team
* Provide administrative and clinical supervision and support to clinical and non clinical staff of the program
* Promotes the efficient and effective operation of the program, including but not limited to staffing, supervision of linkage coordination, and delivery of nursing care
* Assist the Program Director in QI compliance, participation on committee work, and assists in dept. specific policies/procedures
* On call is required on a rotating schedule, must be available to consult with staff during difficult and complex cases
* Coordinating initiatives with city agencies including DHS, CBH, DBH, Philadelphia Police and Philadelphia Schools
IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING, PLEASE APPLY:
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (required)
* 2 years of psychiatric nursing experience required
* A minimum of 2 years supervisory/management experience required
* Valid license to practice Nursing in Pennsylvania required
* ANCC certification in psychiatric specialty required/obtain within 1 year
PHYSICAL DEMAND ANALYSIS:
* Physical Requirements: Manual dexterity. Moderate standing, sitting, and light lifting required
* Visual Requirements: Some exposure to VDT's
* Hearing Requirements: Able to hear on the phone and in general conversation
* Working Conditions: High volume stressful environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.