Clinical Manager - RN 9/8/2016
Amedisys Home Health
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Amedisys is Growing a culture of Teamwork! Come grow with us!
WHY JOIN THE AMEDISYS FAMILY
We are a growing company that values and rewards our team members, recognizes your special skills and experience and offers opportunities for growth. Join more than 14,000 team members who help change lives every day and share a mission of delivering high quality home health, hospice and private duty care at home.
If you're looking for a home where you can put your skills and experience to work, make a difference every day and pursue your goals for the future, join our team.
Clinical Manager is essential in providing support to our clinical staff and care center operations.
* Provision of quality home nursing care while demonstrating fiscal responsibility and maintaining the highest standards of care and ensuring compliance with all policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
* Current and unencumbered state license to practice as a Registered nurse.
* Current CPR certification.
* Able to assess patient status and identify requirements relative to age specific needs.
* Three (3) yearexperience as a Registered Nurse. One of those years must consist of full-time experience in providing direct patient care in the home health setting. One year supervisory/management experiencepreferred.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Demonstrates knowledge of Federal/State rules and regulations, ACHC standards and other regulatory requirements.
* Demonstrates strong fiscal planning and management skills.
We offer competitive salaries and one of the best benefit packages in the industry:
* 401(K) plan, available to all employees, matching contribution on discretionary basis
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan available, to all employees, with employee discount
* 3 health plan options, dental, vision insurance
* Paid time off and paid holidays
* Employee Assistance Program
* Tuition Reimbursement Program
* Other benefits include: Life insurance, supplemental life insurance for dependents, short and long-term disability, critical illness, accident insurance, Telemedicine and exclusive discount program
The decision to join the Amedisys team is a decision that is rewarded on a daily basis by the difference we make in the lives of our patients and their families.
_Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic._