This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Summary
If you're looking for a career in a company that's evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the Healthcare Industry, AMN Healthcare is the clear choice. As America's largest and most respected health care staffing and management services company, we are the recognized leader in nursing, physician, and allied professionals. As part of the AMN team you'll work with motivated team members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our commitment to career growth and development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own future and grow with the company. AMN will help you reach your professional and personal goals everyday while making a meaningful contribution. Experience for yourself The AMN Difference!
THE CLINICAL MANAGER IS A QUALIFIED AND LICENSED CLINICIAN WHO PROVIDES SUPPORT TO MULTIPLE TRAVEL, LOCAL STAFFING AND MANAGED SERVICES PROVIDER (MSP) CLIENTS IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE BUSINESS DIVISIONS ON ANY CLINICAL MATTERS BY ASSIGNING, EDUCATING, SUPERVISING, COUNSELING, TERMINATING, AND EVALUATING AMN HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS; PRESENTING RELEVANT SUBJECT MATTER TO CLIENTS; COORDINATING WITH INTERNAL SALES AND OPERATIONS TEAMS THROUGH IMPLEMENTATION AND SERVICE DELIVERY; AND OVERSEEING THE CLINICAL PROCESSES OF BRANCH LOCATIONS AND DIVISIONS IN ORDER TO CONTINUOUSLY INFLUENCE THE QUALITY OF CANDIDATES AND DELIVER EXCELLENT CLIENT SERVICE WHILE MANAGING RISK AND COST, ULTIMATELY IMPACTING PROFITABILITY PER CLIENT.
* Manage several Managed Services Provider account (s) where the responsibilities are focused towards particular client(s), and will include development and implementation of best practices in a coordinated, logical and professional manner.
* In consideration of MSP complexity and size, the CM may also be responsible for the clinical support of one or more Local Staffing branch offices.
* Provide primary clinical support to all assigned clients, including Associate Vendors, by engaging with facility key contacts to address clinical concerns. Additionally, CM will facilitate the evaluation process to promote the quality of clinicians and implement action plans to prevent cancellations and optimize clinical performance.
* Respond urgently to potential Clinician and client issues that jeopardize assignment completion by coordinating with internal sales and operations leaders and stakeholders in order to make timely and informed decisions that address customer needs while aligned with business objective.
* Troubleshoot healthcare provider assignment issues by investigating all relevant information/data with HPs, clients and internal departments, and evaluating situation using conflict management & problem-solving tactics
* Collaborates with Senior Reporting Analyst to prepare and deliver client presentations that support the Quarterly Business Review process emphasizing historical trends in quality and clinical factors as well as make business cases for specific improvements in client processes in order to increase service delivery with least expense
* Deliver in-person and remote training to branch offices via 1:1 and small group in order to elevate awareness and implementation of clinical and quality policies and procedures, tailoring content and delivery method to specific situation to ensure highest retention.
* Coordinate with Branch offices and business division to handle unique HP situations in both Local and Travel assignments by sharing best practices/procedure based on broad and deep knowledge of internal AMN policies as well as those relevant to facility, state, federal and Joint Commission oversight.
* Other projects as assigned to support departmental and organizational initiatives
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's degree in nursing
* Master s degree in Allied Health professionals
* Master's degree in nursing administration, informatics, education or comparable degree in human resources management
* AONE NM certification
* 5 years of experience as an RN
* 2 years of direct supervisory or management
Respect * Passion * Continuous Improvement * Trust * Customer Focus * Innovation
AMN HEALTHCARE IS AN EEO/AA/DISABILITY/PROTECTED VETERAN EMPLOYER
WE ENCOURAGE MINORITY AND FEMALE APPLICANTS TO APPLY
We value professionalism in everything we do this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.