Clinical Nurse Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for CLINICAL NURSE SPECIALIST for our client in COOK COUNTY-BERWYN, IL
JOB TITLE: CLINICAL NURSE SPECIALIST
JOB LOCATION: COOK COUNTY-BERWYN, IL
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
* Required CLINICAL NURSE SPECIALIST
* In coordination with the Vice President of Nursing and the Director of the Emergency Departmentserves as a clinical expert for the nursing division.
* The Clinical Nurse Specialist incorporates and applies theories of nursing as well as a skill set of advanced knowledge, collaboration, consultation and education to improve care and impact delivery outcomes.
* Utilizes advanced knowledge and skills within the three major areas of the Clinical Nurse Specialist practice spheres: patient/family, nurses/nursing practice and organization/system.
* The CNS. Provides formal and informal education for nurses and other health professionals in the Emergency Department
* Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of Illinois.
* A Master's degree (MSN) from a college or university required.
* Current licensure as an APN.
* Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in a clinical acute care setting.
* Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
* Demonstrates above average verbal and written communication skills.
* Current CPR/BLS certification required.
* ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) certification at time of hire.
* Proficient in Microsoft office skills.
* The ability to be flexible with their schedule.
* Job: ER
* Benefits - Full
* Relocation Assistance Available - No
* Commission Compensation - No
* Bonus Eligible - No
* Overtime Eligible - No
* Interview Travel Reimbursed - No
* 2+ to 5 years experience
* Management Experience Required - No
* Minimum Education - Certification
* Willingness to Travel - Occasionally