Clinical Pharmacist I Full Time Days 2 Openings
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION- - - # Clinical Pharmacist I \- Full Time / Days \(2 Openings\) Department:
Clinic Pharmacy - - - # Description Requisition ID:
7633 Job Title:
Clinical Pharmacist I \(2 Openings\) Shift:
Full Time / Days Department:
* Position Summary and Key Responsibilities:
* The pharmacist is a licensed professional individual, who actively works to ensure optimal delivery of pharmaceutical care and service, as well as, assisting in performance improvement initiatives, either through direct involvement and membership or by occasionally leading PI team efforts\. He or she participates in the supervision of human and material resources, as well as, program planning, and evaluation\. He/she provides input into and is expected to meet budget, revenue and expense targets\. This position supervises employees, assigns work, coaches, trains, and evaluates performance\. It is expected that the individual who holds this position is able to actively participate with peers, subordinates, and supervisors in constructive problem solving, as well as, to facilitate frequent team building interactions with staff\.*
* Minimum Education and Skills Required for Consideration:
* Minimum Education
Bachelor's Degree; Pharm D, preferred\. _Experience may substitute for minimum education requirements_ -
* Minimum Experience
Two years clinical experience; oncology experience strongly desired\. -
* Required Certifications/Licensure:
* + Current California Pharmacy License + American Heart Association BLS \(Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers\) card
* _About City of Hope_
* City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 4000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other life\-threatening diseases and guided by a compassionate, patient\-centered philosophy\. Founded in 1913 and headquartered in Duarte, California, City of Hope is a remarkable non\-profit institution, where compassion and advanced care go hand\-in\-hand with excellence in clinical and scientific research\. City of Hope is a National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, an alliance of the nation's 20 leading cancer centers that develops and institutes standards of care for cancer treatment\.City of Hope is an equal opportunity employer\. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability\. .