Clinical Program Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
North Spring Behavioral Healthcare
North Spring Behavioral Healthcare, a subsidiary of
Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS), is a Department
of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services
DBHDS-licensed, and Joint Commission approved 100-bed
inpatient facility. We provide therapeutic programs for
children and adolescents in a safe and secure
environment that encourages growth and
Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) is one of the
nation s largest and most respected healthcare
management companies, operating through its subsidiaries
acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and
ambulatory centers nationwide. Founded in 1978, UHS
subsidiaries now have more than 65,000 employees. The
UHS business strategy is to build or purchase healthcare
properties in rapidly growing markets and create a
strong franchise based on exceptional service and
effective cost control. Our success comes from a
responsive management style and a service philosophy
based on integrity, competence and compassion
We are currently recruiting for a Clinical Program
Director to join our senior management team.
1. Participates actively, productively and
synergistically on our multi-disciplinary, management
2. Attend and positively impact the daily operation
meetings and other critical committees such as quality
3. Leads and assures high quality, evidence-based
practice is implemented in the clinical milieu, formal
therapy as well as with ancillary clinical services.
4. Provides weekly Clinical Supervision for Therapists.
5. Direction and Supervision of clinical services for
residents to include psychological evaluations,
individual, family and group therapy scheduling and
facilitation of treatment team reviews and
6. Reports directly to the CEO
1. Beautiful Leesburg, Virginia. 40 miles Northwest of
Washington DC. Named one of the best places to live by
2. 45-acre campus in a rural area on the northern edge
of Leesburg with a gymnasium, beautiful outdoor campus
and high ropes course.
3. Excellent public school system.
1. Competitive salary
2. Employee benefits available include the following:
- Health and related insurance after 30 days
- Paid Time Off available after 90 days, 26 days per
- 401(k) Plan with a company match
1. A minimum of a Master s Degree in human services
field (i.e. psychology, social work, counseling,
education). A doctorate degree in counseling,
education or psychology is preferred.
2. Must be currently licensed in the state of Virginia
(LPC, LCSW, LMFT or a Licensed Psychologist)
3. At least three years of recent experience in
leadership and clinical work with
children/adolescents with 5 years of experience
preferred. Five years experience in an inpatient
psychiatric service setting is preferred.
4. Must be at least 21 years of age.
5. Must be able to pass a criminal background check
and pre-employment drug screen.