Clinical Program Management Leader
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Spring House, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition: Clinical Program Management Leader
Duration: 12 months
Job Location: Spring House, PA, 19477
* Guide the CDT to meet or exceed those goals by providing global cross-functional operational leadership and management in a matrix organization, facilitating issue identification and resolution, problem-solving, risk management, contingency planning and decision-making--the PML challenges the status quo and encourages innovation.
* Manage the CDT in a manner that fosters and maintains a high performance team culture; at the direction of the CDTL, chair CDT meetings and represent the CDT at interdepartmental meetings, governance meetings, co-development partnerships, and external meetings such as Health Authority or Advisory Meetings.
* Lead and direct the integrated PMT to plan, execute, control, report and close-out all compound related work across all functions (e.g., integrated program budget, risk, timeline, resource, and stakeholder management). Accountable for the alignment between CDT, TA, and Portfolio plans such that the forecasted benefits of the program are achieved. Find opportunities for leveraging investments and creating value.
* Establish the CT strategy with concomitant goals and objectives in alignment with the established organizational objectives.
* Contribute to and coordinate clinical team strategy updates over time; provide context and history to new CT members/stakeholders.
* Guide the CT to meet or exceed goals by providing global cross-functional operational leadership and management in a matrix organization.
* Manage the CT in a manner that fosters and maintains high performance team culture.
* Utilize team development best practices and facilitate lessons learned to ensure optimal performance.
* A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in life sciences is required.
* An advanced degree (i.e. Master's or post graduatedegree) in life sciences, nursing, or related field with clinical trials (pre-clinical and clinical) experience in drug development (large and small molecule) is preferred
* Professional project management certification and/or diploma is preferred.
* A minimum of 10 years of pharmaceutical industry experience with a minimum of 3 years in clinical development is required.
* 5 plus years of experience in project management, team leadership, and/or functional line management is required.
* Early Drug Development experience is preferred.
* Immunology clinical experience is preferred.
* Subject matter expertise of Project Management practices and tools ( e.g. V6,Planisware, etc.) is preferred.
* The ability to work with cross-functional teams in a matrix environment is required.
* Successful experience managing or leading global and/or virtual teams within a matrix organization is preferred.
* Proven experience in organizing Advisory Committee Meetings, DMCs, Advisory Boards and health authority submissions is preferred.
* Advanced knowledge of SharePoint is preferred.
* This position will be located in Spring House, PA and will require up to 25% domestic and international travel.
Referrals are appreciated and welcomed!