Clinical Project Manager - Immunology
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Jersey City, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONDO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES THEIR EMPLOYEE DO YOU WANT TO WORK ALONGSIDE CO-WORKERS THAT HAVE BEEN THERE FROM THE START
MY CLIENT, A SMALL NICHE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY IS LOOKING TO ADD A CLINICAL PROJECT MANAGER TO THEIR CLOSE-KNIT TEAM**
This is not your typical CRO, not your typical Project Management position. The ideal candidate should be passionate and motivated! This candidate will need to spin many hats at once! Those who love to push themselves and thrive in a team environment will fit wonderfully!
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
* Manage projects dedicated to Immunology
* Work with internal and external stakeholders
* Ensure projects are in accordance with best practices, legal and regulatory constraints
* Ensure projects are in accordance with sponsor requirements
* Manage software and optimize interpretation/management of medical images
* Pre-sales activities
* Contribute to continuous improvement of discipline and the team
* 3 YEARS MINIMUM experience as PROJECT MANAGER
* 3 YEARS OF IMMUNOLOGY EXPERIENCE
* Knowledge and skills in several of the following areas: medical imaging, clinical development, data management, GCP
* Valid U.S. work authorization
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university