Clinical Project Manager 8/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Well established international contract research organization serving both commercial as well as government markets, is conducting a search for a full time Clinical Project Manager to be based at the company's headquarters in Princeton NJ.
* Oversees assigned studies and accountable for results for all components of study
* Reviews and provides input to new project proposals/contract development
* Manages and tracks project conduct inclusive of site management, vendor management, serves as sponsor liaison, generates study specific plans and documents, creates trial-related training materials for site initiations and ongoing site training
* Provides oversight and support for study team, leads team meetings
* Establishes and maintains study timelines: study startup activities (site qualification, site initiation), patient accrual timelines, data cleaning activities and support
* Creates / reviews study status reports and monitoring reports to identify and address possible issues
* Provides oversight to Trial Master File and/or Electronic Study Files
* Provide training of procedures for project management team members and serves as a mentor
* Assume other project responsibilities as needed
* Requires approximately 30% travel
The selected individual must possess a forward-thinking approach, be able to anticipate challenges and proactively deliver results. Candidates with molecular biology training or exposure preferred as well as the ability to comprehend medical and scientific publications. Strong communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills are essential along with a high level of agility.
* Bachelor of Science, Master's or a Ph.D. in a science-related discipline.
* 3+ years experience as a Clinical Project Manager
* Molecular Biology training/experiencepreferred
* Highly developed leadership skills, strong oral and written communication abilities and interpersonal skills
Position requires approximately 30% travel.