Clinical Quality Assurance Auditor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 10/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWhat makes Medpace successful?
It's simple...our employees. At Medpace, we believe that our employees drive our exceptional reputation in the industry. As part of the Medpace team, you will find work that is challenging, be given the tools and training to succeed and be rewarded with potential advancement opportunities within our fast-growing company.
Are you ready to make a difference?
Medpace is a Clinical Research Organization that is rapidly growing across the globe. Due to our continued growth, we are in need of qualified and focused individuals, like yourself, for home-based and office-based positions. This position will only be home-based for individuals with a high level of QA experience. This is a vital role in our Quality Assurance department whose success relies upon your finely tuned skills and background. If you are ready to make a difference, you must be able to accomplish these tasks:
* Coordinate and conduct internal system audits and external investigative site/vendor audits;
* Create, maintain, and revise departmental standard operating procedures, forms, and templates;
* Host audits by sponsors and regulatory inspectors;
* Coordinate, conduct, and track company-wide regulatory training (ICH/GCP and medical device);
* Develop training materials and applicable tests and guides;
* Work with outside clients/sponsors; and
* Other items as deemed necessary.
Top performers might also have:
* Bachelor's degree in life sciences;
* 2-5 years of experience in a QA department in a related industry;
* Experience conducting audits of vendors and investigative sites
* Experience hosting regulatory authorities and interacting with sponsor/client representatives;
* Independent thinking and planning ability;
* Knowledge and application of GCP is required;
* Medical Device and or Phase 1 experience is a plus;
* Ability to travel up to 30%-40% of time;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
* Exceptional teamwork skills; and
* Ability to work independently.
What's in it for you?
From our beginning as a startup in 1992 to our current global presence in over 40 countries, our focus has always been how we value our employees. As a member of the Medpace team your benefits package would include health, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with match, paid time off, and bonuses based on individual and company performance. In addition, you can enjoy:
*Casual dress code;
*24-hour onsite fitness center with a variety of fitness classes; and
*Onsite cafeteria with complimentary lunch daily.
What to expect next...
If you are ready to join our growing team, click Apply for this Position. We will review your applications in a timely manner. If you have the necessary qualifications and background to succeed at this position, a member of our recruiting team may contact you for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets