Clinical Recruiter (Home Health) - Florida - ReqCode 1052383
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 1/5/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONHome Care Clinical Recruiter with a Leader in Home Health ~
Become A Senior Advocate!
Almost Family, Inc. operates many home care agencies in the state of Florida: Mederi Caretenders, Better @ Home, Apex Home Health, SunCrest Home Health, SunCrest OMNI, Quality of Life. We are seeking a new Clinical Recruiter for our Florida region based at the regional office in Clearwater, FL.
Almost Family (NASDAQ: AFAM) a leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services. Our Senior Advocacy Mission raises the bar with programs designed to achieve better outcomes for our patients. For 40 years, we have developed a culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity. Why consider choosing a career with us? Because we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. As a member of our Senior Advocacy Care Team, we are confident you will achieve more for your career with industry-leading specialty programs that enhance care and promote better outcomes for patients. You will enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits, competitive pay, and flexible schedule options to fit your lifestyle. If a long tradition of world-class caring is important to you, consider joining our team. You'll feel right at home.
The Clinical Recruiter is responsible for proactively and creatively sourcing and identifying qualified candidates to develop pools of talent for various clinician positions within an assigned territory in Florida. The Clinical Recruiter works with the other recruiting team members in that territory to provide the best candidates in the market to agencies.
1. Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
2. 2-3 years of Staffing/HR or Recruiting experience preferably in healthcare field
3. 1+ years' experience using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
4. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment independently.
5. Must be able to demonstrate past success with the creation of external talent pipelines, creative sourcing strategies and effective social media tactics.
6. Must be self-motivated and a self-starter who works well under pressure.
1. Posts positions related to all clinical openings (nurses, therapists, managers, etc.) within the Applicant Tracking System when a need arises in assigned territory.
2. Screens candidates as they apply and contacts them immediately to gauge interest in potential positions and to set up initial interviews.
3. Proactively recruits clinicians from all available sources (social media, campaigning, databases, phone, email, networking events and internet postings) to keep pipeline full at all times.
4. Partners with hiring managers, Senior Recruiter, Recruiting Coordinator, and others within the defined territory for recruiting support.
5. Maintains contact and builds relationships with potential candidates.
6. Interviews and evaluates applicants to ensure skills and abilities meet requirements for open positions.
7. Refers qualified candidates to the appropriate hiring manager or agency contact; participates in the hiring process as determined by Director of Recruitment and Senior Recruiter.
8. Analyzes job market, forecasts employment needs and develops a recruitment plan to support planned/current hiring needs.
9. Coordinates attendance at job fairs, career fairs, educational institutes, conferences, and networking events to identify and recruit candidates; may participate in career fairs as well.
10. Complete weekly, monthly and annual reports on recruitment/employment activity.
11. Provides local support through miscellaneous tasks for immediate needs.
BENEFITS: Almost Family offers a competitive salary and benefits package that helps safe guard your health and well- being, and provides savings options for you and your family. We offer the following benefits to full time employees:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Life and Accidental Death Insurance
* Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical & Dependent Care)
* Paid vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
* 401-k Retirement Plan