This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media etc
* Assess applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
* Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
* Provide customer service to client representatives with focus on the temporary labor hiring process and interaction with the on-line VMS system.
* Manage the client staffing orders on a daily and weekly basis
* Work with hiring client managers to identify/staff their needs and build relationships with the healthcare professionals.
* Ability to negotiate with clients
* Conduct follow-up activities with clients to ensure customer satisfaction and delivery by candidate of expected services
* Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
* Interpret requirements and decipher the key components of the positions.
* Prepare candidates for interviews, coordinate interview details & update candidate feedback & client feedback on the ATS system to maintain database.
* Complete all credentialing of candidates for various Clinical positions.
* On Call Rotational, 1 time per quarter and back up during vacations of staffing specialist
* Ensuring all information is up to date in internal ATS and VMS Tools
* Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Creative and Strong abilities to source new candidates
* Experience with a VMS/ MSP platforms required
* Ability to interpret requirements and decipher the key components of the positions.
* Strong Customer Service and Client Relations
* Strong interviewing and skills assessment of candidates
* Excellent follow up and time management skills are a must
* Proven experience hiring Healthcare professionals within a Staffing Agency
* Ability to recruit multiple positions at one time
* Motivated to succeed/passion around organization goals
* Ability to manage internal and external expectations
* Highly Developed Negotiation Skills
* Strong documentation skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to develop relationships over the phone
* Ability to work in a face paced/deadline driven environment
* Results Driven Attitude
* Process/Quality driven
* Proven ability to multi-task
* Preferred experience within a Nurse Staffing Agency
* Bachelor's Degreepreferred
* 3 years' of experience in a Nurse Staffing agency.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.