Clinical Recruitment and Selection Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/13/2016
Blanchard Valley Health System
JOB DESCRIPTIONPURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
The primary purpose of this position is to develop and execute recruiting plans, as well as market our organization to possible clinical candidates by building relationships with universities, attending job fairs, conducting recruiting events and networking using social media. The position will manage and execute the full life-cycle recruitment process, including using best practices to source, screen, assess, and interview applicants. The position will consult with the hiring manager throughout the hiring process and provides top talent for the manager s final review. This position will manage the internal transfer practice, the compensation analysis, the offer, negotiation, closing and administrative components involved in the recruiting process. Post-offer, this position will coordinate the intake process.
Duty 1: Responsible for the building relationships with clinical candidates through campus recruiting efforts, attending job fairs, conducting recruiting events and professional networking using social media.
Duty 2: Ensures the organization complies with laws, regulation and reporting as it relates to sourcing, recruiting and hiring with regard to AA/EEO/Homeland Security policies.
Duty 3: Partners with dedicated business/functional leaders in an area to gain a detailed understanding of business goals and needs. Provide direction and consultation on strategic and emerging recruitment and selection trends, best practices, and legal developments.
Duty 4: Facilitates in-take process of new associates
Duty 5: Manages and or provides timely support for projects that are assigned individually or to the recruiting team.
Duty 6: Provide recruitment metrics in the area of Campus Recruitment and Marketing of the organization to potential clinical candidates.
Duty 6: Plans, develops and conducts ongoing training programs for all leadership levels on the recruitment and selection processes, laws, and systems.
Duty 7: Focuses on continuous improvement and makes suggestions to improve the recruiting and selection process, policy, and strategy.
Duty 8: Effectively interacts with all levels of associates, answering questions and providing information and guidance.
* Bachelor s degree in human resources, business or a clinical field required
* Minimum 5-7 years of experience in recruitment and selection related field required
* Experience utilizing applicant tracking systems and candidate assessment tools.
* Expertise in employment law and its application in recruitment
* A valid driver's license is required (if you do not have a valid Ohio driver s license you must obtain one within one year of your residency in the state) and you must also meet BVHS's company fleet policy requirements
* Must be able to work in a fast paced environment both independently and as a team member
* Proven PC literacy, specifically with the Microsoft Office software (intermediate level)
* Positive service-oriented interpersonal and communication skills, in addition to the ability to deal with sensitive and highly confidential information
* Ability to multi-task and organize work in order to meet deadlines and positively deal with stressful situations
* Experience in recruiting clinical staff positions
* Experience facilitating campus recruitment efforts
This position requires a full range of body motion with intermittent walking, lifting, bending, squatting, kneeling, twisting, and standing. The associate will be required to walk for up to one hour a day, sit continuously for six hours a day and stand for one hour a day. The individual must be able to lift twenty to fifty pounds and reach work above the shoulders. The individual must have good eye-hand coordination and fine finger dexterity or simple grasping tasks. The individual must have excellent verbal communication skills to perform daily tasks. The associate must have corrected vision and hearing in the normal range. The individual must be able to operate a motor vehicle for business travel and community involvement.