Clinical Research Associate - Oncology 8/17/2016
Life Sciences & Research Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ARE YOU LOOKING TO JOIN A COMPANY THAT TRULY CARES ABOUT YOUR SUCCESS AND PROGRESSION
WORK FOR A NICHE CRO! GROWING EVERY YEAR! GREAT WORK/LIFE BALANCE!
My client is currently looking for experienced CRA's with experience within Oncology to join their family! The company prides itself on work/life balance, and has a 90+ PERCENT RETENTION RATE!
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
Bachelors degree, equivalent or higher qualification within Medicine, Biological Science, Pharmacology, Nursing or a relevant life sciences discipline
A MINIMUM of 3years holding a Clinical Research Associate position
AT LEAST 3years experience as an independent field monitor
3years of ONCOLOGY experience
Willing to travel75%
Work experience within either a Contract Research Organization or Pharmaceutical company
Proven track record of adherence to ICH-GCP and applicable local regulatory requirements during the conduct of clinical trials
Ability to independently perform pre-study initiation, interim monitoring and close out visits as required
RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- Travel in the West/Mid-West Regions
- Monitoring activities in compliance with FDA regulations,
- ICH/GCP guidelines, company and sponsor SOPs.
- Manage sites to ensure successful execution of the protocol
- Ensure that trial data are accurate, complete, and easy to verify
- Monitoring reporttemplate/annotation prep,
- Review of project plans, co-monitoring, site feasibility/selection activities, presentation meetings other project activities as needed.
My client is holding interviews this week, DO NOT miss your chance to join this close-knit family! Contact me!
Send your resumes as soon as possible to Mandy Adamson: