Clinical Research (CRA) Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION SUMMARY
Medpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio and we are active in over 40 countries across the globe. We continue to steadily grow and are looking to add to our team!
Our clinical operations activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Clinical Research Associate Manager to join our Clinical Operations team. This position plays a key role in the clinical trial management process at Medpace. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES
* Line management of Clinical Research Associates (CRAs);
* Recruitment, initial and continued training and development of CRAs;
* Oversight and Management of CRAs to ensure CRAs are meeting expectations of core monitoring responsibilities;
* Tracking and management of CRA resourcing/allocation of assignment; and
* Manage turnover and retention of CRAs to meet company objectives
* Bachelor's degree with 4-6 years pharmaceutical industry experience (clinical monitoring or study management), including 3 years as a CRA, and 1-2 as a CRA Manager preferred;
* Advanced knowledge of Good Clinical Practice;
* Strong leadership, mentoring, and motivational skills;
* Effective written and verbal communication skills;
* Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office software; and
* Occasional travel for evaluation of CRAs (approximately 10%); and
* This position is office based in Dallas, TX.
At Medpace, you will find work that is both challenging and rewarding. At Medpace, you will be given the tools and training to succeed. At Medpace, you will be rewarded for strong performance and provided opportunities to grow professionally.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets