Clinical Research Coord. II-Education
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
Massachusetts General Hospital(MGH)
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Clinical Research Education Coordinator works closely with the Associate Director in the areas of Training & Development. The Education Coordinator is responsible for coordinating clinical research educational activities for Cancer Center Protocol Office staff.
The following job duties will be performed under general supervision by the Associate Director:
* Coordinates educational sessions including room arrangements, refreshments, audiovisual aids and communications
* On boards all new staff including submitting access requests to applicable systems
* Sets up and maintains department training records for all staff
* Collates training material for all education sessions
* Archives training material
* Compiles audit findings and responses and maintains central audit database
* Provides administrative support duties
BA/BS degree required
Massachusetts General Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. Applications from protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged.