Clinical Sales - Disruptive Critical Care Products
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAre you looking for a new clinical education position with a manufacturer of innovative, proprietary products designed to improve patient outcomes in the Critical Care areas of the hospital We have been hired by a late stage, well-funded start-up company with a newly released product that is paving the way for positive change. Their non-invasive technology has set the bar high and their sales momentum is huge!
If you are a nurse who loves to travel and work supporting a sales team, let's talk soon! You will be responsible for training and educating the hospital critical care teams on this new technology. We will be conducting interviews as soon as strong candidates are identified.
* Bachelor's degree in addition to a Nursing Degree.
* Must have at least three years of clinical experience in the ICU.
* Road warrior - must be able to travel extensively throughout a large territory sometimes with short notice.
* Must be a team player willing to support the sales team in their achievement of corporate goals.
* Must project a professional image, have strong communication skills, and be of sound ethical character.
* Strong education and presentation skills are a must.
Please submit all resumes in a MS Word format only. All zipped attachments, and Word Perfect resumes, will not be opened. We appreciate your interest however only those who best meet the qualifications will be contacted. 4005