Clinical Services Liaison
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONMillennium Health is a leading health solutions company focused on personalized medication intelligence!
We have a great opportunity for a Clinical Services Liaison to join our team. In this role, you will serve as providers of accurate, up-to-date information on the clinical application of Millennium Health's test offerings. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Respond to requests for information on Millennium Health (MH) product offerings from internal and external customers in a prompt, accurate and compliant manner as dictated by customer and business needs.
- Thoroughly, accurately and promptly document responses to requests for information on MH product offerings from internal and external customers.
- Monitor, and work to completion, resolution actions on specific inquiries.
- Provide support to our toxicologists and customers.
- Identify educational opportunities the customers and sales force may need and arrange referrals to appropriate Millennium Health service departments.
- Quickly identify and deliver the most appropriate responses using all available resources.
- Identify opportunities to drive development of clinical resources.
- Transfer calls to Toxicology, Clinical Services Management, and Clinical lab Scientists based on inquirers' needs, SOP's, work instructions and professional judgement.
- Provide input into creations of new SOP's, work instructions and other departmental resources.
- Build relationships, respect and trust with internal and external customers and departmental co-workers.
- Regularly attend internal training sessions and/or read internal training materials to continuously increases knowledge of new developments within applicable therapeutic areas and act as a subject matter expert Millennium Health products to perform, as directed by management.
- Manage high call and email volumes while maintaining a professional demeanor and positive attitude.
- Bachelor of Science in a clinically or scientifically related field, highly preferred.
- Training or education in healthcare (e.g., nursing, medical assistant, pharm tech)
- A minimum of six months direct patient care experience working with physicians or other healthcare providers in a clinical setting, two years preferred.
- Superior professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to maintain a positive attitude and commitment to growth and forward progress.
- Highly internally motivated and able to operate effectively independently with minimal oversight.
- High-level end-user computer skills (e.g., databases, word processing, tables and graphics, spreadsheets, presentations/PowerPoint and templates)
Millennium Health offers an extremely generous and comprehensive benefits package including a medical/dental and vision option that covers 100% of premiums for the employee and their dependents. We are committed to providing a casual, enjoyable and professional work environment for employees. The company regularly hosts quarterly employee recognition events that encourage team building and foster healthy company culture.
Millennium Health is an EOE/AA Employer and E-Verify participant. M/F/V/D
PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY AT: