Clinical Services Manager- BHS - Home Health Manager, RN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Overland Park, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Full-Time Clinical Services Manager- BHS - Home Health Manager, RN
Overland Park, KS
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! Brookdale Home Health is ranked among the Top Ten largest home heath companies in the country. Many of our agencies carry a five-star rating and are recognized by Decision Health as Home Care Elite agencies. We own and operate more than 80+ agencies nationwide, serving approximately 17,000 patients throughout our Brookdale Home Health Division.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Home Health Clinical Services Manager to provide services in the Overland Park area. Join a dynamic team of health care providers focused on health, wellness and prevention for all our patients.
* Supervise, monitor, and ensure competencies and performance of an assigned home health care team and assuring the delivery of quality home health services
* Provide ongoing case management of all patients assuring an accurate evaluation and treatment plan, maintaining our quality model, and utilizing services appropriately to achieve optimal outcomes
* Review electronically submitted documentation and provide feedback to clinicians regarding deficiencies or OASIS corrections to ensure the medical records reflect compliance with medical necessity, homebound status, visit utilization supported by individual patient assessment/ documentation support and transition (discharge) planning
* Review and approve final Plan of Care (485) within Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system
* Review patient schedules to ensure appropriate coordination of care and clinical needs
* Work directly with the assigned home health care team with the ongoing implementation of approved work methods, patient care model, and procedures that reflect elements essential to rendering high quality care
Required skills and qualifications:
* Three years of experience within a licensed and certified (Medicare) home health agency. Competent in Federal (Medicare) and Local standards including Conditions of Participation and Local Coverage Determinations
* Basic level computer skills including Outlook, Word and Excel
* Valid RN license within practice state
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
Questions? Please contact Marsha Gragg at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-297-0765
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150965.aspx'