Clinical Team Assistant - PRN - ReqCode 1059548
Administrative Assistant Position with a Leader in Geriatric Home Health ~ It's all about helping people achieve more!Caretenders is a proud member of Almost Family, a leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services. Our Senior Advocacy Mission raises the bar with programs designed to achieve the best outcomes for our patients. For over 30 years, we have developed a culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity.Why consider choosing a career with us? Because we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. As a member of our Senior Advocacy Care Team, we are confident you will achieve more for your career with industry-leading specialty programs that enhance care and promote better outcomes for patients. You will enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits, competitive pay, and flexible schedule options to fit your lifestyle. If a long tradition of world-class caring is important to you, consider joining our team. You'll feel right at home.
As a Clinical Team Assistant, you will:* Be responsible for administrative functions that assist in the daily clinical team operations.
* Perform data entry of multiple documents, scheduling, supply tracking, and phone triage.
* Perform Payroll functions.
* Assemble medical records.
* Maintain personnel files.
* Assist the Director of Professional Services.
Qualifications:* Medicare/Home Health experience preferred.
* Medicare Billing/Oasis/485s Experience desired.
* High School graduate required.
* Previous experience in an administrative assistant role in the home care setting is desired.
* Ability to multi-task and work under stressful conditions.
* Computer proficiency and keyboard skills required.
If you have a passion for seniors, a special place awaits you on our Senior Advocacy Team!
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://almostfamily.contacthr.com/50294776.jpg /