Clinical Trial Specialist- Experienced Study Start Up
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Working from one of our office locations in Durham, NC, Billerica, MA of San Diego, CA as a Clinical Trial Specialist (CTS) you will conduct and facilitate specific start-up activities that may include site identification, feasibilities, essential document collection and review, ICF customization, EC submissions, preparation and negotiation of Clinical Site Contracts for site locations throughout the US and Canada.
You must have clinical trials experience as a CRA, study nurse or site coordinator ideally with a university degree in a health related discipline. Understanding of GCP and relevant regulations plus experience in Study Start-up including RIB submissions and ICF customizations is expected. This is a virtual team environment and your strong interpersonal and communication skills will help you to succeed. Qualifications
- Significant clinical trials experience in Study Start Up
- Educated to degree level (biological science, pharmacy or other health-related discipline preferred), nursing or other relevant qualification/experience
- Good computer skills including but not limited to the knowledge of a Clinical Trial Management Systems, MS-Office products such as Excel, Word.
- Sound awareness of all relevant regulations, including GCP
- Ability to successfully work in a (virtual) team environmentEEO DisclaimerPAREXEL complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.