Clinician - Acute Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Poplar Springs Hospital
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
Poplar Springs Hospital, a 183 bed acute care and
residential facility, is located in Petersburg,
Virginia, 20 minutes south of Richmond and 50 minutes
north of North Carolina. Situated on 25 acres, our
serene, nature-like setting offers our patients a sense
of calmness and peace. For more than 40 years Poplar
Springs Hospital has been guided by its mission of
helping those who need the full continuum of behavioral
services. Our facility offers behavioral and
psychological treatment for adults and adolescents
through our acute programs, adolescent residential
programs, as well as programs for active duty military.
The Clinician will:
* provide psycho-social assessments, individual and
* carry a case load, develop treatments plans, lead
special focus process groups/educational groups,
participate in unit activities, maintain regular
contact with resident s referral sources and
* Provides timely and accurate documentation.
* Participates in referral development activities.
* Performs continuous quality improvement activities,
such as chart audits and documentation review.
* MS degree required in counseling, psychology or
related social services field.
* Minimum of two years experience in direct patient
* Must have course work, training, and/or experience
in patient population of assigned program
* Must demonstrate developing technical and managerial
competence in position responsibilities.
* LPC/LCSW preferred