Clinics Supervisor 8/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for CLINICS SUPERVISOR for our client in SALIDA, CO
JOB TITLE: CLINICS SUPERVISOR
JOB LOCATION: SALIDA, CO
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
* Required Clinics Supervisor
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
* Responsible for the direction and accountability of nursing compliance; and for training and education of clinical staff on electronic health records.
* Acts as first point of contact for patients, staff and medical providers
* Demonstrates superior clinical skills and is a clinical resource for staff.
* Ensures nurses are meeting safety and regulatory guidelines as mandated by the clinic or hospital and governing agencies.
* Establishes positive communication and relationships within the clinics, with other units, with other hospital departments and with the Medical staff.
* Ensures that proper supplies and equipment are accessible at all times.
* Promotes the efficient use of all clinic resources.
* Maintains patient confidentiality at all times, discussing patient, clinic or hospital business only when appropriate and necessary to provide quality patient care.
* Employs tact and courtesy at all times, with patients, physicians, visitors and co-workers.
* Continually strives to establish and maintain good rapport and working relationships to foster positive intra- and interdepartmental communications.
* Observes clinic and hospital policies and procedures.
* Follows clinic and hospital safety rules.
* Proactively solves problems affecting patient care and staff relationships.
* Assists the Clinics Manager with clinical staffing.
* Prepares work schedules for front desk, medical records, ancillary staffs.
* Provides supervisory support and direction to business office staff and providers.
* "Super User" for clinic electronic health records.
* Perform hands on training and mentoring of staff.
* Analyze and recommend processes for improvement.
* Coordinates and maintains visiting provider schedules.
* Proactively participates in solving problems affecting patient care and staff relationships.
* Rotates to other areas of clinic to accommodate the changing census and needs of the facility.
* Regularly attends department, clinics and hospital meetings.
* Participates with the Clinics Manager in the functions of recruiting staff as requested.
* Establishes and/or oversees a meaningful quality improvement program for clinics.
* Assists the Clinics Manager as requested.
* Attends hospital committee meetings as assigned.
* Conducts Clinical staff meetings on a regular basis.
* Assists in other areas during emergencies when possible.
* Reviews and finalizes all staff time and attendance records
* Monitors use of sick time and overtime on an ongoing basis and takes appropriate action to ensure the efficient and effective functioning
* Assists Clinics Manager in maintaining operational requirements of a Rural Health Clinic per CMS CoP's.
* Assists Clinics Manager in maintaining compliance with local, state and federalrequirements
EDUCATION AND / OR EXPERIENCE:
* Minimum of an Associate's Degree (ADN) from an accredited nursing program.
* BSN preferred. Minimum of two years experience in clinic setting.
* One yearsupervisory or managerial experience.
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
* Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
* Nursing Manager/Director