Cloud Application Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE : CLOUD ARCHITECT
LOCATION : MIDLAND, MI
TYPE : FULL TIME PERMANENT
JOB DESCRIPTION :
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED : 10+ years
TECHNICAL/FUNCTIONAL SKILLS - MUST HAVE SKILLS :
* Cloud Architect, Knowledge of different cloud technology, moving the Application inside cloud.
* Participate in the Design and implementation of multiple cloud infrastructure and platform solutions that leverage the very latest in cloud technologies to provide business customers a valuable service balancing with reliability for both current and future technologies. Additional service design responsibilities will include the design and implementation of all necessary workflow automation routines to facilitate rapid provisioning and de-provisioning of cloud services and automated interactions with existing technical and business services and development teams.
* Develop supportable controls to address all aspects of cloud computing such as service tiers, monitoring and alerting, business continuance planning, capacity planning and waterline capacity triggering, cost recovery models, network and storage optimization, and security integration. Implement controls by leveraging supplier partners and customers to achieve an optimal balance between costs and application requirements.
* Address and incorporate all security, compliance, and governance design principles associated with the cloud solutions.
* Establish cloud computing templates and implementation guidance for applications that leverage IaaS and PaaS solutions to meet customer use cases. Integrate application design strategies to include the design of loosely coupled cloud resources to allow for a redundant and resilient end user application design.
* Documentation of new cloud computing Application design guidelines for both new business applications and the porting of existing Business applications to align with a cloud model.
* Application customer consultation and liaison activities to include reviewing business application designs, providing recommended alterations to designs, and partnering with business IT architects to transform current application design principles to be more cloud aligned.
* Coordinate and/or complete the development of all necessary design documentation associated with cloud service solutions. These are to include all aspects of cloud solutions such as application resiliency, disaster recovery, build book creation, and run book creation.