Cloud Applications Administrator (Lawson S3)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 1/27/2017
New York, NY
Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands.
If you have questions about this role please contact Jeff Rosenblum, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Infor Global Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB SUMMARY: The Cloud Applications Administrator reports directly to the Manager, Global Monitoring and Incident Response. In this position you will be leaders in the Infor s cloud operations delivery strategy providing early warning and incident resolution. Providing Global Monitoring and Incident response services, you will be our vanguard in providing industry leading incident response for our 24x7 client operations. Using your applications and systems training and expertise, you will provide investigative and initial alert triage and routing expertise. Being on the front line of our operations team, you are assisting other members of your team in getting the right people on the right alert at the right time.
* Works as part of a cross-functional team to conduct proactive monitoring, remote diagnostic investigation and tier 1 maintenance activities
* Monitor alerts, create incident tickets, and triage issues as directed
* Escalate trouble tickets according to Cloud Operations standard operating procedures and provide support to other technicians/engineers as directed
* Provides operations support by answering inbound calls/emails from a wide variety of client organizations and external groups and perform the necessary support required to resolve issues
* Provide support during large scale outages and disaster recovery efforts
* Identify, research, and develop process improvements and recommends them to management for implementation
* Create, use and maintain resource documentation for reference and troubleshooting problems
* Create change requests in accordance with change management policy
* Work with internal groups to create reports on up time, Service Levels, server utilization, and other key metrics as directed
* Provide recommendations to improve the customer experience
* This position operates in a 24x7x365 environment. Shift work and the ability to participate in an on-call rotation as needed is required
* Successfully completes training requirements based on career development plan and assists in the development and training of others
* Performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* 3-8 years experience in an organization with a high availability 24x7, mission critical operations environment
* Formal education and experience in Computer Information systems (or related field) and customer service
* Must have a high degree of technical knowledge to understand the environment
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from other departments and from all levels of the organization
* Experience with Application Support for ERP and Workflow engines a must
* Experience with Infor application will be given significant consideration
* History with customer service related positions or experiences
* Strong network, server, and business software application knowledge
* ITIL experience highly desirable
* Thrive in an energetic, mission critical environment
* Ability to triage and apply common processes to your day to day activities
* Driven, energetic, and an eager to learn individual who is looking to grow their career
* Highly organized with the ability to work on several project concurrently
* Strong written, visual, and verbal communication skills
* Work effectively within group environments and collaboration projects
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, military service obligation or veteran status, protected veterans, individuals with disabilities or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.