This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAquilent is looking for a CLOUD ARCHITECT to join our growing team!
The Cloud Architect will lead cloud initiatives leveraging AWS and other cloud technologies across multiple government programs. The architect work within a multi Cloud environment and effectively harness the power and versatility of Cloud technologies to achieve operational efficiencies and cost savings. The architect will be the lead for the architecture of solutions for Federal customers, and for providing deep technical expertise that encompasses all facets of Cloud services, including solution, scoping and delivery.
* Perform Client Assessment. Must be able to collaborate with key stakeholders assessing a client's As-Is environment, construct a To-Be vision based on strategic goals, and a road-map to achieve the To-Be vision based on a Cloud Architect scalability.
* Produce Cloud Strategy to meet Customer Strategic Goals.. Must have hands on experience helping client's create a coordinated strategy for adopting AWS and/or Azure services for enterprise wide use.
* Design, both technically compliant and secure Cloud solutions, as well as value-based, on-demand services to facilitate the effective transition and migration of projects and programs into unique and adaptive cloud environment.
* Strong institutional, business program and IT operational knowledge.
* Hands on experience transforming silo's, highly disparate organizations in a physical Client/Server Enterprise.
* Thorough understanding of public cloud technologies including AWS and/or Azure and infrastructure (firewalls, load balancers, hypervisor, storage, monitoring, security etc).
* Thorough understanding of and/or ability to solution service offerings across
* Infrastructure (including outsourcing best practices, transition, and ITIL)
* Application Development and Maintenance (including a basic understanding of various programming languages, and SOA.
* System Integration and Management (including multiple SDLC methodologies, CMMI, and IEEE);Operations and Maintenance.
* Thorough understanding of Government procurement policies and practices experience across the business development life-cycle (Business Development, Capture, Solution Architect, Pricing and Proposal Development).
* Ability to strategize and develop complex responses to Government solicitations.