Cloud Foundry Micro services Senior Developer 8/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Hi ,
Hope you are doing great today !
ROLE : CLOUD FOUNDRY MICRO SERVICES SENIOR DEVELOPER
LOCATION : HERNDON, PA
EXPERIENCE (YEARS) : 8+
* Looking for someone who can work on migration of existing Java applications to cloud platform.
* Should have development experience in most J2EE technologies to understand existing implementation.
* Should have good knowledge on Micro Services and PAAS architecture.
* Should have good Database knowledge, both SQL and Non SQL Data bases.
* Should have worked on similar migration experience, including migrating large data from SQL DB to Non SQL DB
* Overall 10+ yrs of experience in Java/J2EE
* 4+ years on migration to cloud platform
* Technical stack o Core Java o Spring Boot o Cloud Foundry o Springs Framework o SQL DB like Oracle o Hadoop o NON SQL DB like Mongo, Cassandra etc o Camel o Hibernate/JPA o Application servers like tomcat, web logic o JMS (Rabbit MQ) o Maven o GITS o Angular JS o Node JS o HTML5 "
Nityo Infotech is an information technology consulting company with its headquarters in Pittsburgh, USA and has a global presence spanning across USA, EMEA, APAC and _India_. Nityo has offices in 15 locations worldwide with strength of close _to_ 1600 talented professionals. _At_ Nityo, our key focus is _to_ empower our customers with customized business solutions through state of the art technology and best of breed business processes. Our wide range of services include Custom Applications Development, Applications Maintenance Outsourcing, _Call_ Centre / Help desk, Migration / Conversion & Reengineering, Web Services, Architectural Strategy & Design, Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), Enterprise Application Implementation (ERP/CRM), BI/Data Warehousing, Legacy Systems Support. Nityo Infotech's service portfolio encompasses the entire range of solutions _required_ by the IT industry. Nityo has grown _to_ become a global service provider of Infrastructure Management Services, Intellectual Property (IP) Leveraged Solutions, and IT Services, focused on the telecom, media, technology, manufacturing, power and healthcare industries. Our services span from Application Management Outsourcing, Packaged Application Services, Independent Validation, Verification and Testing, Product Development, and Support, _to_ higher value added offerings including Managed Platform and Product Engineering Services.