Cloud Infrastructure Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities
* Provide technical support and guidance regarding cloud security, cloud network and other cloud infrastructure.
* Build solutions to maximizing use of cloud technologies to transform our business to achieve superior value and scalability.
* Responsible to help design, architect and implement new capabilities that address any gaps and provide an integrated end to end scalable, enterprise-class service.
* Design and implementation of our cloud services.
* Responsible for driving requirements for AWS capabilities and scenarios supporting the service such as service availability, quality, outage management, subscription management, correlation of usage and charges, and cost efficient solution architecture.
* Create conceptual, logical and physical design for cloud-based solutions for platforms.
Provide technical direction and oversight to implementation teams.
* Able to jump in and work hands-on with the technology solution implementation.
* Learn and adopt new tools and techniques to increase performance, automation and scalability.
* BA or BS degree in a STEM field of study.
* 5 +years of professional work experience in IT infrastructure (network,security, server, storage)
* Excellent in windows and Linux/Unix operating system.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Results oriented team player.
* Experience with automation using configuration management tools like Chef, Puppet.
* Experience with scripting languages, like Python, Perl, ksh.
* Extensive knowledge of TCP/IP, VLAN,VPN, MPLS,load balancer, firewall implementation and troubleshooting.
* Knowledge of Endpoint Security designs.
* Certification on network, security, Linux administration a plus (CISSP, CISA, CCSP, Checkpoint..).
* Design/spec environments to meet PCI,HIPAA and SOX compliance a plus.
* Ethical hacking or penetration testing skills a plus.
* AWS Certifications SysOps Administrator, Solution Architect Associate or Professional a plus.
5 - 10
* Bachelors Degree * 5 +years of professional work experience in IT infrastructure