Cloud Manager Lead / Technology Lead 8/19/2016
Staffing & Recruiting ompany
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Hi,
Hope you are doing good!!
Below is a description of the position. Please review the job description and let me know if you would be interested in pursuing this opportunity. If you express an interest, I would like to discuss the job details with you.
Have a Great Day!
TITLE- CLOUD MANAGER LEAD/TECHNOLOGY LEAD
LOCATION- SEATTLE, WA
ONLY US CITIZEN AND GREEN CARD HOLDER ARE APPLICABLE.
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 4years of experience with Information Technology.
* Experience with one or more of the cloud products: Amazon AWS , Azure, Open Stack, Cloud Foundry, Mesos and Docker.
* Experience in multiple cloud technologies including AWS EC2, S3, VPC, VPN, Amazon API Gateway, DynamoDB, SimpleDB, AWS ECS, Elastic Container Service, AWS Lambda, AWS Aurora, AWS RDS, AWS Route 53, Elastic Search, Redis, Elastic ache, Azure Virtual Machines, Blob Storage, Azure SQL Database, StorSimple, Azure DNS, Virtual Network, DocumentDB, Redis Cache, Azure App Service.
* Strength and background in infrastructure or HPC is preferable.
* Experience with one of the DB servers is an added advantage.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Experience in delivering large enterprise level applications
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.