Cloud Security Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
El Segundo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition : CLOUD SECURITY ARCHITECT
Location: EL SEGUNDO CA
NOTE: RELOCATION ASSISTANCE WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE CLIENT IF YOU ARE NOT LOCAL TO JOB LOCATION
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE (YRS) 10 YEARS WITH AT LEAST 4 YEAR OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE WITH AWS, PREFERABLY WITHIN A MEDIA.
TECHNICAL/FUNCTIONAL SKILLS : CLOUD COMPUTING, CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE SECURITY
* Develop security architecture and guiding principles at macro & micro level across all cloud initiatives
* Participate in the cloud security governance model, establishing policies, standards and best practices
* Develop & build Security (both tools & processes) into the Cloud Services delivery standards
* Lead, coach and mentor Cloud Services team to incorporate security while developing highly scalable, distributed applications involving Cloud Ops, DevOps and Security teams
* Provide leadership in security remediation activities, if necessary
* Developing technical and security specifications for the targeted applications/workloads in the Cloud Services service catalog
* Ensure secure migration methods are defined and followed to move workloads from On-Premises to defined cloud providers
* Ability to position and convey security as a business enabler is critical to this position
* Strong Amazon Web Services (AWS) expertise with a security mindset is critical to success in this role.
* The successful candidate must have demonstrated architectural & implementation skill sets to maintain, troubleshoot and deploy cloud security tools this includes the ability to translate technical specifications into layman's terms.
* Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through
* Strong problem-solving and analytical skills leveraging all available resources
* Demonstrated technical thought leadership
* Enthusiasm, proactive attitude and ability to create indirect influence is critical to be successful in this role
If you are interested, please send me your updated resume ASAP with below details:
Open to Relocate :
Open to Travel: (%)
Looking forward your kind response.