Cloud Security Specialist-195 8/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
* CISSP, CEH, or Tool Specific Certifications
* Bachelors in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar field, and/or 5-15 years experience
* 7 years experience in Information Technology, at least 4 in Cyber Security
* Preferred: experience with Private Cloud, Community Cloud or Hybrid, spanning Iaas, PaaS, SaaS.
* Preferred: Mastery of the NIST Risk Management Framework, with specific attention to SP 800-37, 800-53, 800-144, 145, 146.
* Strong written and verbal communication.
* Strong business technology skills including MS Office.
* Preferred: Background with AWS, Azure, Verizon Cloud or other cloud services providers.
* Assess security posture of Cloud Services for use by the Federal Government;
* Review security documentation, including FedRAMP packages, to understand, assess and provide recommendations regarding tenant users and document associated risks and potential remediation plans for the government;
* Prepare assessment reports for the government, summarizing cloud solution security profile and recommendations; and
* Remain current on emerging trends, risks and research in areas of Cloud Security and Architecture.