Cloud Solution Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONROLE :: CLOUD SOLUTION ARCHITECT (CSA)
LOCATION :: REDMOND, WA
DURATION :: FULLTIME
CLIENT :: PERSISTENT/MICROSOFT
* Drive design and deployment of the customers' workloads into Azure and increase their consumption of the platform by providing architectural (including, design, implementation and deployment) guidance, supporting development of the customers' cloud adoption model, and providing appropriate recommendations to overcome blockers.
* Establish deep relationships with key ITDMs, who drive long-term cloud adoption within their company.
* Identify, validate and grow opportunities to accelerate consumption in high potential customer accounts, in partnership with the sales team, by driving solution architecture for both Microsoft and 3rd party solutions
* Accelerate consumption in high potential customer accounts by providing deep technical expertise and support in one out of the following four areas of specialization: Datacenter Transformation, Custom Applications, Media Services, Security, Compliance and Privacy. Lead deployment of projects, creation of collateral including reference implementations and best practices, and training of sellers and partners in your area of specialization
* Keep up to date with market trends and competitive insights
* Coach other technical sellers to become certified in required Azure technical certifications
* Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
* Deep understanding of more than one of the following areas
* Public Cloud Platforms (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform, IBM) Including IaaS, and PaaS services
* Hypervisors and Private Cloud Platforms
* Database Platforms (Both On Premise and Cloud Oracle, SQLServer etc.) and DigData Technologies
* SAP, Salesforce, Oracle
* Microservice Architecture and Container Technologies (ACS, Docker, Mesos, Kubernetes etc.)
* IoT Platforms and Messaging Protocols
* Integration Technologies
DevOps Methodology and deployment of CI/CD systems