Cloud Solution Architect (VMware Architect)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client is looking for CLOUD SOLUTION ARCHITECT (VMWARE ARCHITECT) for a FULL TIME project in MILFORD, OH , below is the detailed requirement.
Job Title : CLOUD SOLUTION ARCHITECT (VMWARE ARCHITECT)
Location : MILFORD, OH
Duration : FULL TIME
* Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with minimum 10 YEARS of relevant experience.
* Must have ARCHITECTURE-KNOWLEDGE of INFRASTRUCTURE-AS-A-SERVICE COMPONENTS (Server, Storage, Network, Network Security, IaaS-Management Tools)
* Hands-on usage of Virtualization Technologies from VMWARE, MICROSOFT, CISCO, HP, RED HAT OR IBM (at least one vendor, preferably VmWare)
* Hands-on knowledge of Server, Storage, NETWORK AND NETWORK SECURITYarchitectures
* SLA FRAMEWORKS, METRICS and methods to measure and architect solutions to SLA metrics
* technical knowledge of Software Defined Data-Center (SDDC) or Software Defined Networking (SDN) Solutions
* Good knowledge in AWS, AZURE, OPEN SOURCE OPTIONS (ex: Open Stack, Cloud Stack and Eucalyptus)
* Experience with at least two enterprise infrastructure transformation projects involving the PRIVATE IAAS OR HYBRID IAAS AS 'TARGET STATES'
* Hands on experience or Knowledge in Private cloud specific skills (VCP-DCV , VCP-CLOUD , VCP-NV , VCAP-CID , VCAP-DCD , VCIX-NV )
* Experience in IT Systems Admin, Engineering & Security, LINUX+, MCSA 2012, SERVER+, CISSP [ISC2] , CSSLP [ISC2] , CISA
* Experience in GENERAL CLOUD, CLOUD DESIGN & ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE , RHCSA-OPENSTAC, CCSK
* Should have Service Management & Delivery Leadership like ITIL FOUNDATION AND ITIL SERVICE DESIGN, PRINCE2 FOUNDATION [OGC] and MSP Foundation [OGC]
* Nice to have in SAP AND ORACLE APPLICATION Workload metrics, measurement techniques, design principles to architect to target workload requirements
* Knowledge of leading-edge Platform-as-a-Service (PAAS) and Software-as-a-Service (SAAS) solutions and architectures, as well as transformation opportunities and requirements to develop Enterprise PaaS and SaaS offerings
* Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
* Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
* Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams.