Cloud Support Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
Overland Park, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Cloud Support Manager will manage the Netsmart Plexus Cloud (NPC) Support team, providing outstanding service to our clients that utilize the Netsmart Plexus Cloud hosting environment. As Manager of the Cloud Support team, you will be managing 24x7x365 staffing of a support team responsible for supporting Netsmart CareFabric Platform solutions and services hosted in the Plexus Cloud, including our Netsmart CareRecords, and CareGuidance Solutions. You will work collaboratively with various Netsmart stakeholders to ensure Netsmart solutions and services are available and performing optimally for our clients around the clock.
* Manage and lead geographically diverse support team staffed 24x7x365, including on-call support and escalation availability for associates as needed.
* Hiring and retaining support talent to align with current and future business needs.
* Manage and maintain Automated Call Distribution (ACD) queues and call routing for Support personnel, and report on key performance indicators.
* Manage execution of solution/service update and maintenance lifecycle for hosted clients.
* Establish and maintain strong working relationships with line of business leaders, organizational stakeholders, management team, and process owners.
* Establish and maintain strong working relationships with clients, especially key or strategic external clients.
* Ensure accurate and timely communication updates to cases and incidents.
* Refine and regularly report on key IT Performance Management metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that align to line of business imperatives.
* Build new and/or refine operations process and procedures for application/support management tools, incident response and resolution.
* Review business services for risk, stability and/or potential impacts, with subsequent engagement by appropriate teams, driving alignment towards remediation tasks.
* Participate in process improvements of IT Service Management processes (including: incident, problem, change, configuration, event, etc.) and implement support and staffing alignment around those processes.
* Manage operational service reviews through planning, organizing, participating and facilitating recurring meetings, and reporting requirements.
* Understand and communicate client contractual deliverables and SLAs to ensure timely and consistent response to support engagement activities.
* Support and adhere to Netsmart security policies, including client and associate credentials management and access controls.
* 7+ years of experience in information technology; hosting experience recommended.
* 5+ years of experience in customer service role (consulting, services, support, account management)
* 5+ years of management and/or leadership experience, with proven ability to mentor, coach, and lead teams.
* Bachelor s degree in technology related field of study
* Excellent communication skills (both orally and written) to internal stakeholders, clients, and partners
* Possess strong analytical skills, with ability to think big" and challenge conventional wisdom
* Ability to evolve with a rapidly changing business and environment
* Experience creating, using, and reporting on one or more of the following: Leading Key Performance Indicators (LKPIs); Service Level Agreements (SLAs); and/or Operation Level Agreements (OLAs) and/or other metrics
* ITIL knowledge and experience; certification a plus
* Ability to attract, mentor, motivate, and retain top talent
* Experience managing or leading associates in geographically dispersed locations, some travel required.
* Ability to delegate and prioritize escalation activities across multiple organizations
* In depth system management tool experience in designing, managing and/or assessing complex IT infrastructures.
* Experience with SalesForce, ServiceNow, is highly recommended.