Club Lounge Concierge
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAssist guests with their food and beverage needs while in the concierge lounge.
Job Description The following are specific contributions that must be developed during the training program in order to successful complete the program and be placed in a hotel with or without reasonable accommodation:
* Make reservations and arrangements for events, transportation, local attractions, restaurants, etc. and tours as requested.
* Procure services, provide information and reserve services and/or use of bonded babysitters, reputable athletic clubs, etc.
* Comply with unit and brand procedures and standards for check-ins, check-outs, cash handing, etc.
* Assist guests with other requested services (e.g. mail, faxes, etc.)
* Provide the following information to guests: Local areas (e.g. social, cultural, attractions), location and hours of operation, all hotel facilities (e.g. the hours of operation, location, daily and weekly events), local area's restaurants and theater/musical productions, airline, automobile rental, transportation directions, personal services.
* Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
* Perform any other job related duties as assigned. Experience, Skills and Knowledge
* Hotel experience preferred.
* Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, and reaching upward with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Some exposure to cleaning chemicals.
* Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, customers and patrons.
* Must have the ability to communicate in English. Benefits HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefits plan that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you! For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life Insurance and Short and Long-Term Disability. In addition, our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future. HEI Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled