This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Title
External Deadline to Apply
*(Spring 2017 Term Co-Op)*
Position designed to provide Co-op with the opportunity to work with the essentials of Design in a manufacturing environment.
*New Design Development:
- Assists with prototype assembly and product testing, gathering data and data reduction.
- Develop an understanding of basic scientific/engineering principals and problem solving.
*Concurrent Product improvements and changes:
- Utilize Autodesk Inventor (training provided) to assist with 3D CAD modeling and product documentation.
- Create and edit build procedures and production instructions
- Other duties, assignments or projects as needed and assigned.
- Supports Lean and continuous improvement initiatives companywide.
- Pursuing B.S. in Material Science, Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering Sophomore level or above
- 2.5 GPA or higher
- Ability to work well in team settings which include quality and manufacturing personnel.
- Mechanical aptitude- Experience with hand tools.
- Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Lab View a plus.
Equal Employee Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/M/F/Disabled Veteran
* Equal Employee Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/M/F/Disabled Veteran.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Equal Employee Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/M/F/Disabled Veteran.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP on the following link: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm