This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
External Deadline to Apply
*(Fall Semester Co-Op - 16 hours per week)*
Assists engineering with tasks and projects as assigned. Updates part models and drawings using Autodesk Inventor and CATIA. Collects data and test results and presents findings. Provides technical support to both Design and Manufacturing Engineering.
* Assists in the creation and maintenance of drawings utilizing CAD software
* Works with Engineering and Operations personnel to design, assemble, and test products.
* Provide support for Lean manufacturing and continuous improvement initiatives, company wide.
* Other duties, reporting, special assignments or projects as needed and assigned.
* Current engineering student at an accredited college or university Sophomore level or above
* Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
* Understanding of ASME Y14.5-2009.
* Basic proficiency in the use of 3D modeling software (Autodesk Inventor preferred).
* Goal-oriented team player able to work with minimal supervision.
* Strong analytical and mechanical skills.
* Able to work under time sensitive deadlines.
* Proficiency in the use of work processing and spreadsheet software.
* 2.5 GPA or Higher
* Must be willing to submit to and satisfactorily pass any pre-employment screening required for employment with NMG Aerospace (i.e. drug screen, background check, eye exam, hearing exam, etc.) and any subsequent testing required for the position during employment.
* Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50 percent of the time.
* The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office or shop floor to access work supplies, tools, machinery, etc.
* Equal Employee Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/M/F/Disabled Veteran.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Equal Employee Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/M/F/Disabled Veteran.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP on the following link: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm