Co-Op-Supply Chain - Kohler, WI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONCo-Op-Supply Chain - Kohler, WI
Are you a student studying Supply Chain Management, Business, or Logistics and seeking a full-time/part-time Co-Op - Supply Chain position for the Fall 2016 semester with a global consumer products company? Are you someone who thrives in an environment that allows you to use your creativity and expertise to architect solutions to challenging problems? Join an exciting supply chain team where your ideas, hard work ethic, and collaborative work are appreciated and recognized - and where you get to see the results of our work in consumer's everyday lives.
Consider joining the Kohler team as a full-time/part-time Co-Op - Supply Chain as you begin your career as a procurement professional. The Kohler Supply Chain/Global Procurement organization is recognized as a Global Supply Chain leader in the industry. This is occurring through a Shared Supply Chain model that is customer-centric, date-driven, and time-compressed. Under guidance from the Senior Supply Chain Analyst, you will analyze global inventory demand and supply chain responsiveness to ensure product availability inventory vitality and minimize inventory costs throughout a global network.
* Assist in analyzing the global network stocking inventory through SmartOps monthly measure adherence and inventory savings with customer delivery. Assist in supply chain design for New Product introductions and supply chain change scenarios with SmartOps modeling.
* Complete financial and statistical reports and dashboards. Maintain quality standards and measurements for inventory control.
* Assist in the analysis of global excess and obsolete inventory executing the best disposition and tracking results. Liaise as a Supply Chain representative to recommend good candidates for sales promotions with Marketing helping to manage excess inventory.
* Assist in collecting and analyzing data for SKU rationalization. Collect and maintain detail best practices and processes information documented in the SCOR model.
* College student currently enrolled in a Supply Chain Materials / Logistics Management or applicable Business Administration program; and preferably with Junior or Senior level status.
* Ideal candidate will have previous internship experience within a Supply Chain discipline and SAP experience. The ability to learn computer systems including SAP SmartOps and Business Warehouse preferred; and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel) preferred.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com .
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.